I owe you my apologies, because I underestimated the extent of the changes that had to be made to the code in order to add further features in the future.
By the way, the new Gamesome update will be available within some days.
The coding phase has officially ended and now everything needs to be accurately tested.
Here’s the change log (my advice is to check here, as I often update it):
- Fixed crashes related to PSX games (unrecognized games will not be added)
- Added 7zip support (”experimental”)
- Changed data structure (All game metadata moved to SQLite database)
- Using of OpenVGDB to implement offline scan
- All cover images have now the same name of the game file (”experimental”)
Adding support for fanarts (”experimental”)
- New Search
Unfortunately, there is also a bad news: Online search is temporarily disabled because I need more time to make it work properly again.
If you have any questions, feel free to post on forums or send an email!
PS Don’t worry for fanarts, they will be soon added 🙂 !